My name is Judy Formby, I have recently returned to breeding cats after 25 years. I chose the Maine Coon breed because of their unique persona. If you want something a little different then the Maine Coon could well fit the bill. Click to see a little of the history and characteristics of the Maine Coon cat.
I work a full time, six day a week, job in Cambridge, New Zealand. To add to the mix we also breed exotic parrots; Eclectics, African Greys, Galahs, Amazons and Major Mitchells, for the pet and breeding market.
Finally for those in the patchwork arena, I quilt together those lovingly pieced quilts with my Statler / Gemmel computerised quilting machine.
I plan to stay busy in my retirement years.
- Flurmonz 1Y Litter DOB 20 April 2014
- Flurmonz 1X Litter DOB 13 January 2014
- Flurmonz 1W Litter DOB 3 January 2014
- Flurmonz 1V Litter DOB 8 December 2013
- Flurmonz 1U Litter DOB 27 November 2013
- Flurmonz 1T Litter DOB 11 November 2013
- Flurmonz 1S Litter DOB 8 November 2013
- Flurmonz 1R Litter DOB 1 November 2013
- Flurmonz 1Q Litter DOB 20 October 2013
- Flurmonz Maine Coons 2014 calendar
- Flurmonz Diablo (Flurmonz ‘D’ litter) DOB 10 February 2010
- Flurmonz Erozz (Flurmonz 1E) litter DOB 24 January 2013
- Flurmonz 1K Litter DOB 21 August 2013
- Flurmonz Bjorn (Flurmonz ‘B’ litter) DOB 6 April 2009
- Flurmonz 1i Litter DOB 19 March 2013
- Flurmonz 1H Litter DOB 24 February 2013
- Flurmonz 1G Litter DOB 6 February 2013
- Flurmonz 1F Litter DOB 3 February 2013
- Flurmonz 1E Litter DOB 24 January 2013
- Flurmonz 1D Litter DOB 16 January 2013
- Flurmonz 1C Litter DOB 9 January 2013